[mythtv-users] DVI Output to HDTV

Ed O'Brien ed3120 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 14:36:10 UTC 2007

Is anyone out there using DVI output successfully to their HDTV?

I had my 1080i modeline working perfectly on the VGA out, and now I'm trying to switch to DVI out.  I added the following lines to my xorg.conf and I can get a signal, but only a 480p signal, despite my xorg.conf being configured to put out a 1080i modeline.  (which works by default on my VGA out)

        Option      "ConnectedMonitor" "DFP"
         Option      "UseDisplayDevice" "DFP-0"

Any ideas?

Thanks,