[mythtv-users] Silverstone Case with VFD and Linux driver

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Fri Mar 2 23:30:45 UTC 2007

I just ordered one of those cool Silverstone cases with the VFD text
display.    I currently have a fairly nice micro-ATX case, but need some
more room for drives and cards.  It's expensive but has gotten really good
reviews, the look will fit in well with my entertainment system - and it
has an integrated IR receiver as well.  I have been trying to get lirc
working with lirc-serial on my current setup (compiled it from source, and
it loads without errors, but my Harmony remote doesn't work with it so
far).

The case vendor supplied a link to a Linux driver for the text display.  I
was wondering if anyone has this set up and working, and if so, is there
anything special I need to do to get it to work?

Thanks
Bob