[mythtv-users] MYSQL before Mythbackend?

D daspiras at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:09:25 UTC 2007

Yes, it appears mysql is starting first.  Look in the /etc/rc*.d
directories and make sure that the symlinks for mysql are listed
before mythtvbackend.  ie:

S20mysql-ndb      S24mythtv-backend  S91apache2
S11klogd     S19lirc    S20dbus               S20nvidia-kernel
S25bluetooth       S98usplash

The S20 will start before the S24.