[mythtv-users] HDHomerun on stripped QAM

David Lloyd mythdennis at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 17:06:28 UTC 2007

I'm running 12872M

The channel scan for HDHomerun seems to have changed
to be even less useful to those of us with stripped
QAM on our cable systems. It seems the scanner now
squeezes all of the "program IDs" to be #0, #1...
which makes it rather difficult to figure out which
channel is on which. On my particular cable system,
the program ID corresponds to the channel, so 85-212
is channel 212 on my digital cable box. Is there some
reason that channels are not shown in their native
###-### format? Even 85#212 is a lot more useful then
85#3 if it happens to be the 3rd defined program.

Dennis