[mythtv-users] /dev/video0

David Lynam t00cool2001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:41:28 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have a bit of an issue, i had mythtv up and running on both a
frontend/backend and seperate frontend machine and it worked fine. I then
tried to include a new XBOX frontend. While trying to get the XBOX using the
PC monitor and trying to scan for AV i seem to have deleted the file
/dev/video0 (may have been some elses doing). I am stuck in a rut here as it
will allow me to do nothing sayin this cant access this file. I can see the
file is missing?? how can I get in back and get some live tv goin again??
Please help stress is killin me :)
David