[mythtv-users] blue tooth / wireless keyborad

Dan Cronstein dcronstein at fuse.net
Mon Mar 5 18:34:07 UTC 2007

Well...not using Myth currently...couldn't stop it from crashing CONSTANTLY!
Sure wish I could have gotten it to work...ended up with Windows Media
Center. (GRRR...but it does work!)

However, when working with Myth, I did purchase the Logitech MX-5000
keyboard and mouse combo. This generally worked well, although it would
disconnect once in a while. Also purchased a Philips IR (Model SMK-8630)
keyboard and reciever for 20 or 25 dollars. This was OK, but the response
was a little slow.