[mythtv-users] SOLVED: Re: Jumping straight to EPG

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 5 18:39:00 UTC 2007

On 03/05/2007 01:28 PM, Michael Klatsky wrote:
> What I ended up doing was to set the following in my ~/.mythtv/lircrc (I
> use the Hauupage remote included with the WinTV-PVR-150):
>
> begin
> prog = mythtv
> button = Guide
> repeat = 3
> config = S
> end

I think that should be "repeat=0"--I can't think of any reason why you
would want MythTV to respond to the Guide key multiple times because
you've held it down...  Unless, of course, you just like to make your
system do unnecessary work (i.e. displaying and redisplaying and ... the
program guide).

Mike