[mythtv-users] How to tell if XvMC is working?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:24:55 UTC 2007

The easiest way for me to tell is if i set my OSD to a color option and then
play video.  XvMC will turn the OSD to balck and white.  (assuming you didnt
do the hack to enable ColorOSD that is available witht the 5000 series
cards.

And you cpu usage should be about the same as mplayer if working correctly.

Mitchell