[mythtv-users] New setup

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Mon Mar 5 23:48:45 UTC 2007

Thanks I was afraid of that. The only channel that is watchable is the
local weather channel.

I have a 128 mb fx5500 here somewhere, will it help

Snip of top

2983 mythtv     0   0  433m 110m  58m S 70.3 29.6  30:33.28 mythfrontend

 2918 root       0   0  341m  53m  44m S 21.2 14.3   5:57.08 Xorg

 2823 mythtv     0   0  371m  24m 7856 S  6.0  6.6   2:16.38 mythbackend

 3443 root       0  -5     0    0    0 S  1.7  0.0   0:02.94 saa7133[0]
dvb

 2273 root       0  -5     0    0    0 S  0.3  0.0   0:01.06 kjournald

Look like the front-end is eating up CPU