[mythtv-users] Corrupt Commercial Flagging entry

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 01:28:58 UTC 2007

I've attached a snippet from my backend log.  Would it work to copy some
file into 6081_20061228152857.mpg let it comm flag it then delete it later.

The whole mess appears to corrupting the current comm flag process. It
declaring itself done 18 min after the program starts and says it found 139
breaks????

Thanks for the help,
Jon