[mythtv-users] MythArchive job won't Kill???

Dale Christ grosserhund at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:48:15 UTC 2007

So...

I've selected a couple programs to record by Optical Disks->Archive
Files->Select Recordings

If I select Optical Disks->Archive Files->Archive Utilities->Burn DVD, I get
the following message:

Cannot burn a DVD
The last run failed to create a DVD

If I select Optical Disks->Archive Files->Archive Utilities->Show Log
Viewer, then I get:

Cannot find any logs to show!