[mythtv-users] How to judge those dependencies or packages for compiling had been installed?

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Tue Mar 6 08:34:53 UTC 2007

According to the guide: Installing MythTV SVN Fedora Core on mythtv.org,
there are so many dependencies and package should be installed, but
sometimes, some of them could always be lost or left, so I want to ask how
to judge I have installed all of those required to compile myth? How to
know which one had beed installed successfully?

for example
#yum install freetype-devel
Setting up Install process
Setting up repositories
Parsing package install arguments
Nothing to do

Does this mean this  freetype-devel had been installed before or not?

Thanks!