[mythtv-users] HD on SDTV playback question

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:15:06 UTC 2007

The last box of hardware for my new box is being delivered today. I
couldnt find a 5 series card in PCI-e flavor, so I got a cheap MSI
6200 LE. The hardware is fairly high end (AMD 64 4200+ X2,
2x512Corsair DDR2 800, Epox NForce4), so hopefully I wont have to rely
entirely on XvMC. I appreciate everyone's feedback so far. I'm sure
I'll be posting my issues here. Wish me luck.
-J