[mythtv-users] TVRage Importer 0.4

B. Rosenstock barry253 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:28:57 UTC 2007

Steven -

This is a great script, thanks.  I have a request - would it be possible for
the next version to allow direct URL inputs, in case my files aren't in the
right format?  So I could have an option to put in the (poorly formatted)
filename as well as the link on TVrage, and let it take over from there.

--Barry