[mythtv-users] mythGallery Auto Import from USB

Greg Kutzbach greg.kutzbach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:49:43 UTC 2007

I am trying to get mythGallery to auto import off USB sticks that are
inserted.  I'm running fedora core 6 and the problem is that they are
mounted according to the file manager as /media/sdi1 , but when I
actually go into a terminal a stick will be mounted such as
/media/CRUZER , being that it is a crucial Cruzer Micro.  This obviously
won't due because all USB sticks are named different things.  If the USB
stuff were all named /media/sdi1-10 or something, that would be
easy...but its not.  What can I do?  How can I get USB sticks to mount
as more generic names or how can I work around this problem?

Thanks,

Greg