[mythtv-users] New frontend will not play video

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:47:02 UTC 2007

Mike,

Are you talking about the password for the mythtv user (as in, linux
login username), or the password for the mythtv mysql username? I was
of the thinking that the mysql username/password was just for the
local mysql database, not for the remote one.

I'll try getting them all in sync anyway.

Shanon.