[mythtv-users] Help setting up lirc_i2c (PVR-250) under Ubuntu Feisty?

Dave squilla.dave at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:27:55 UTC 2007

I managed this two days ago:
The compile fails because it's looking for an empty file called
"config.h", which is non-existant.
The solution is to create it thus: "touch /path_to_source/config.h"
I'm busy now - will try to find exactly where it has to be - the make
Error will tell you though.
Once that's done it all "just works" :-).
HTH
Dave