[mythtv-users] Always prescaling theme images on startup

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:18:46 UTC 2007

On 07/03/07, Al Banks <ahbanks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heh!  Well, you've got me, as well - I guess I just thought the images
> were stored in memory.  I guess the question is does anyone *not* see
> this at startup?

People who run at the same resolution as the theme don't see this :)   (eg/
those who run at 800x600, for the "normal" 4:3 themes...)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with
next."
        -- Arthur Dent