[mythtv-users] picture quality help?

John Welch jrw3319 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:58:44 UTC 2007

> A problem with channels 5 and 6 is most likely an incorrect channel table
> (ie: cable when it should be cable-HRC or vice versa).

Like I said, it's been a while since I had the issue, and my memory isn't
that great.  However, I seem to think that I tried a different channel table
and it either didn't fix the issue, or it messed up other channels.  I think
Comcast just might do some non-standard things to these lower channels.
Then again, I could be totally wrong.  I usually use my HD-3000 or HDHR for
these channels now, so it's not even something I look at often.  I just
remember I had a similar problem when I first set up Myth with my PVR-150.