[mythtv-users] Looking for a good Ubuntu Install Guide

Jordan Roth jordroth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:47:11 UTC 2007

I have been a MythTV user for about 12 months now and have greatly enjoyed
watching when I want to watch.  However, I have set up a Linux box with
Ubuntu and enjoy Ubuntu.  I have been a loyal Fedora user for years and I am
looking for a "HOW-TO" or an install guide that is as comprehensive as
Jarrod's MythTV for Fedora guide.  Does any one have any suggestions or a
guide themselves.

I am using Ubuntu 6.10 Efty Edge
I have an Nvidia 5200, PVR-150(w/remote) and a PCHDTV-5500

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Jordan Roth