[mythtv-users] Record multiple channels from one multiplex (again...)

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:33:47 UTC 2007

 I think this differs a lot between users and countries, Eg
http://www.teracom.se/?page=2099

All channels in mux 1 are free and two of the channels in mux 2, the
remaining three muxes are encrypted and a CAM is needed.

So almost every one in sweden would be able to get all public broadcasting
commercial free channels on  one reciever.
Having a dual reciever card would give you all free channels, after this it
becomes more complex needing conax card etc.

On the other hand my dual card seldom has collisions, but Im considering a
third or maybe two more tuners.
If I could get that for "free" or if my C skills where better I would gladly
use it.

Note, more cards equals more resources used, pollution e.t.c.

/Henrik