[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging Finished 46 second aftershow starts recording ?????

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 20:42:47 UTC 2007

Interesting I did change JobQueueCommFlagCommand

From: mythcommflag
To:   /usr/local/bin/mythcommflag

To make sure Myth was picking up my svn .20-fixed self compiled version over
the ubuntu package I installed when I got first built the box.

Your saying is a big enough change to cause my problem?  I'll change it back
and see if the problem is fixed.

Jon