[mythtv-users] New frontend will not play video

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:03:31 UTC 2007

Rightio - I'll go searching for mysql.txt files when I get a chance.
I'm a bit puzzled though - the mysql database on the backend contains
the data about recordings, while the actual recordings are on the hdd.

Now, the frontend is able to get information about the recordings - I
can browse thte list of recorded shows. Its only when I go to play
them that I have a problem. Now, if the remote frontend can get enough
information to display the listing of recordings from the backend, why
would it have problems when trying to play the file?