[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and TV Out - can't get it working

Craig Isdahl craig at dashsystems.com
Thu Mar 8 01:46:15 UTC 2007

/etc/modprobe.conf
-------------------
alias eth0 e100
alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0
alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   ivtv
install ivtv /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ivtv; /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb
options snd-card-0 index=0
options snd-intel8x0 index=0
remove snd-intel8x0 { /usr/sbin/alsactl store 0 >/dev/null 2>&1 || : ; };
/sbin/modprobe -r --ignore-remove snd-intel8x0
install lirc_i2c /sbin/modprobe ivtv; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
lirc_i2c

dmesg output (just the relevant section)
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_vapi_result
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_vapi_result
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_udma_alloc
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_udma_alloc
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_udma_unmap
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_udma_unmap
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_vapi
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_vapi
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_udma_prepare
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_udma_prepare
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_cards
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_cards
ivtv_fb: disagrees about version of symbol ivtv_udma_setup
ivtv_fb: Unknown symbol ivtv_udma_setup