[mythtv-users] Where are those new 1TB drives?

Jim - MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Thu Mar 8 05:08:48 UTC 2007

How well does software raid work? is it worth going with?  I was hoping to setup a FreeNAS server, I have an old external 10 drive bay cdrom tower that I was planning  on putting in 3 icy docs (2x 5 drive and 1 x 3 drive version (13 drives total) (if I can find a reasonable place in canada that sells em) Probably go with a few
5 750;s to start and fill the others as i get the cash :)

oh couse would have to get a couple 5 port sata cards.

Jim