[mythtv-users] Mythgame - Genesis (Mega Drive) Emulation

Erik Sejr esejr at wildroseinternet.ca
Thu Mar 8 17:25:21 UTC 2007

I have been trying to set up a genesis emulator to work with mythgame, but I have noticed a big lack of native Linux emulators for this console. All the ones that were out there previously seem to be abandond projects and will not complile on my system, most last updated in 2004 or 2005. I have tried a few Windows ones under Wine with no success. Has anyone found a program/method to do this?

Thanks