[mythtv-users] Smoothing out playback?

Joe sn00p99 at optonline.net
Fri Mar 9 14:33:43 UTC 2007

right now i'm running the stable svn version, not the most updated one. using it basically because my gentoo frontend uses a newer version than the one on mythtv.org site, and i was told to use the svn because it was newer.
my slack 11.0 box which has my backend runs similar. i'm going to play around with drivers and such for video, because it might be a linux issue.