[mythtv-users] mceusb2 transmit problems

Michael Thome mthome at bbn.com
Fri Mar 9 14:38:18 UTC 2007

No - separate issue - the MCE remote(s) that you point at are not
generally learning remotes.  But the mce USB transceiver that comes with
some of the cards (e.g. the Haup pvr-150 MCE *kit* see the USB IR
Receiver in the following image:
http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/15-116-631-04.JPG )
is a pretty functional multi-channel transmitter as well as receiver.

On re-reading, the original message, I'm not sure if Oliver has this
thing or a receiver-only - you can tell by looking at the back of the
USB receiver module - if it has two sockets (labeled "1" and "2"), then
you are good to go, otherwise, I couldn't say.  BTW - I have no idea if
the module itself has a transmitter in it - I use the separate LED
emitter that came with my kit (see image above).