[mythtv-users] upcoming recordings, status code N in conflict column

Jason Joines jason at joines.org
Sat Mar 10 02:42:14 UTC 2007

    I'm using MythTV 0.20 on Kubuntu 6.10 with a Hauppauge PVR 150.

    Today I noticed that the most recent BattleStar Galactica didn't get recorded.  I assumed it must've been a re-run and went into the Upcoming Recordings section of myth-frontend to see if the upcoming episode is  a re-run.  It's not but it has a status code of N.  So does a new Desperate Housewives episode.  I went to the Sci-Fi website to see that last weeks BattleStar was also new, it just didn't get recorded.  When I select an Upcoming Recording with a status of N, I get the message, "This showing will not be recorded because this show does not match the current program listings".  What does that mean?

    The MythTV box has been setting there running without any updates, config changes, etc., for a couple of months.  I restarted both the backend and frontend but these programs still show status of N and won't be recorded.

    All recordings were scheduled via frontend and these two in particular were scheduled long ago.

    Any ideas?

Jason Joines