[mythtv-users] Fwd: Fedora Core 6 New recordings play back too fast

Fred Firestine ffluvssg1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 15:25:15 UTC 2007

Well, I've tried various settings in recording profiles and playback
(even though playback doesn't seem to be the problem) with no success.
I have checked the CPU usage, memory usage, and looked for errors in
files. Still nothing. Any other suggestions? It's watchable, but I
don't want to get used to everyone sounding this way.   ;-)

Fred