[mythtv-users] MythArchive Guide - Burning TV Programs to DVD

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Sun Mar 11 02:23:41 UTC 2007

Steven Ellis wrote:
> Just trying to fill some gaps in the MythTV user documentation based on
> feedback from my customers. One area that often causes confusion is how to
> quickly archive recorded TV programs to DVD.
>
> Hence I've generated the following simple guide on the process, and I'm
> asking for feedback - http://openmedia.co.nz/openmedia/content/view/76/59/
>
> I have tried to keep this guide as generic as possible so that it is
> suitable for all MythTV users. This is part of a series on MythTV/myPVR
> tips we started recently, and I'm also open to suggestions for future
> articles.

Just published a minor revision. One item of good feedback from
reviewers is that the screen traversal gets confusing as the
up/down/left/right behaviour changes depending on if you are in a
selection box or a selection list. Hope the guide now helps clarify that.

Steve

--
Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited