[mythtv-users] Custom Schedule Help

Fred Firestine ffluvssg1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:15:19 UTC 2007

I used to have this problem with some shows on USA Network. They would
use the default description in the listings, and MythTV had no way to
distinguish between them. If you want both showings, and you plan to
watch them every day, you could set an episode limit and use the
scheduling option "Record at any time on any channel." If you don't
plan to watch them every day, just set a larger episode limit to cover
several days. Because of the lack of episode info you may have to go
through them to pick the ones you haven't seen.