[mythtv-users] Anyone have HD3000 analog & digital working on 2.6.19?

gchris at bellsouth.net gchris at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 12 04:32:07 UTC 2007

I've been trying to get both the analog and digital tuners working on a fc6 Mythtv install and while the digital tuners work, the analog tuners won't.  cx8800 is running, /dev/video0 and /dev/video1 are present and the tuners all appear to set up properly using Analog Options in mythtv-setup.  But when I go to Mythfrontend it only "sees" the digital tuners, not the analog ones.  Does anyone have this working on this kernel?