[mythtv-users] duplicate subchannel names, no program data [solved]

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:12:49 UTC 2007

I found a page that answered my questions here:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Adding_QAM_Channels_For_HDTV_Tuner_Cards

It takes some trial and error, but I got my channels successfuly
tuning now, and retrieving full data. Since I'm using the HDHR, I had
to scan using the tool from their website. That generates a long list
of info to parse, and I had to enter it manually with mysql command
line, but it worked.
-J