[mythtv-users] MythArchive Guide - Burning TV Programs to DVD

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:38:32 UTC 2007

Please for the love of $deity put howto guides like this in the official wiki.

It's pretty much pointless putting the effort into documenting things
if they're going to be hidden away on the outer reaches of the
internet in Uncle Bob's blog page or whatever.  I'm not saying that
this particular guide will be hard to find but it's certainly the case
for a lot of other stuff.

Let's get as much info as possible in one place :-)  Less of the 'more
hits for my page' stuff and more collaborative effort.... wouldn't it
be nice to have a definitive, all-knowing wiki?

Regards,
Justin.

--
Justin Hornsby
Creator of ProjectGrayhem, blootube and neon-wide themes for MythTV