[mythtv-users] Error using OpenGL Painter

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Wed Mar 14 01:27:25 UTC 2007

I've seen the question of blank menus come up a few times. The answers I saw
talked about specific fonts with the Retro theme, however mine were blank in
every theme.

I've been playing with it a bit, and by running mythfrontend from the
command line found what look like errors:

QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
QImage::convertDepth: Image is a null image
QImage::convertDepth: Image is a null image
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.

Could these be related to the blank menu, or are they normal warnings ?