[mythtv-users] Error was encountered while displaying video

Ben Lancaster benl at exposure.net
Thu Mar 15 09:19:29 UTC 2007

> It seems that a lot of people are having this problem as far back as
> early 2006...
>
> Some people think it is a file creation issue.  Some think it is a
> PMT issue. (What ever that is... I'm new to all this.)  Some people
> think that 2.6.20 will resolve the issue.  While others think that it
> is a weak signal issue.  I even read one thread where a bug report
> was created but the report was closed without a solution.

I have the same problem, are you using DVB too?

Ben

Get more exposure at our new site http://www.exposure.net

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you!

Any agreements made by exposure are subject to our standard terms and condition.

EXPOSURE PROMOTIONS LIMITED
REGISTERED NUMBER 286 1937 (ENGLAND AND WALES)
REGISTERED OFFICE 22-23 LITTLE PORTLAND STREET LONDON W1W 8BU

Notice of Confidentiality.

This transmission is intended for the named only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please contact: administrator at exposure.net

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the forwarding, opening or use of the e-mail (and any attachment) will not adversely affect their system or data. Please carry out appropriate virus checks.

This email has been scanned for Virus infection by MessageLabs For more information please contact messagelabs at atomwide.com  =======================================================================