[mythtv-users] OT: White shadow

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Thu Mar 15 17:08:42 UTC 2007

I shifted my main myth box to an ASUS M2NPV-VM a few months back.  Its
hooked up to my 31" tub TV and works really well.  Except for this
shadow that appears whenever a pure white (FFFFFF?) object appears on
the screen.  It's a white shadow, a lttle darker than the object.  I am
having trouble figuring out how to name it, so that I can even search
for the issue.  "White Shadow" only gives me basket ball references.

Any help on the nomenclature?

jw