[mythtv-users] EEK! System Reboots when Svideo connected

jamesjtucker at comcast.net jamesjtucker at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 22:21:55 UTC 2007

> Possible motherboard BIOS settings
Winner!

I took the box into work today to test it on another TV via s video... it still did the weird reboot thing.  I turned of ACPI in the bios, and everything works just fine now...
The strange thing is that i *know* no one has messed with the bios settings, and it has been running with those settings since i first set it up. Now to figure out WHY it started doing this .....

Thanks to everyone for all the help!

From: "David Watkins" <watkinshome at gmail.com>