[mythtv-users] mythfrontend hangs on fast-forward

Nishant Limbachia tuxrules.in at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:25:21 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I am having bit of a problem with running mythtv frontend.  Whenever I
try to fast forward any recording at 5X or above, mythtv just hangs
after the fast-forward when I hit the play button.  The only thing I can
do then to reboot the machine.  This doesn't happen if I forward the
recording at 3X. Any ideas why would that be? I've checked frontend and
backend logs but nothing unusual is reported. Here are my specs

OS: Slackware 11.0
MythTV version: 0.20
IVTV version: 0.10.1
LIRC version: 0.8.1
PVR-350 and PVR-150

AMD 3700+ with 1 GB RAM.  TV-out with PVR-350.

I would appreciate if anyone can reply.  Let me know if more info is
needed.

Thanks,

----
<tuxrules.in at gmail.com>