[mythtv-users] Problem with lirc install

Gary gwgrover at windstream.net
Sat Mar 17 02:26:05 UTC 2007

Thankyou Dave; That solved the problem
Now all I got to do is make it control the sat receiver.

<Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:23:58 +0200
<From: Dave <squilla.dave at gmail.com>
<Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Problem with lirc install
<To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
<
<I had this too
<It's a bug  - create and empty file where it says it cannot find one
called-
<
<include/linux/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf
<Sorry I cannot be more specific I'm in a rush - just use "touch
<auto.conf" in include/config and it works
<Dave