[mythtv-users] PC configuration

Jason umproko5 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:58:48 UTC 2007

So if I don't go with a PVR-350 (don't have this yet), should I buy a new
video card and pvr card (with a remote)? Note that I don't want to upgrade
the motherboard and cpu.

Recommendations please???

And a I am no where near HD yet.
And the GeForce 2 GTS (deluxe) Graphic Card has TV out.
And I was considering the PVR-350 because of the decoder (it would off load
some work from the CPU).
Also, MythTV will soon be going to OpenGL for the menus, so it will not be
supported at all for that .... how soon will this happen and what PVR
support openGL?

/Jason

Cont. from