[mythtv-users] Zap2it - "NO Data" after channel change with rogers

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:34:10 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

I'm at a little bit of a loss here. With rogers here in Ottawa they
just switched a bunch of the stations around, so I thought I'd fix up
my guide data to reflect this change. So, I did the following:

1. Stop MythBackend
2. Start Mythtv-setup
3. Login to labs.zap2it, delete all guide sections, recreate all
4. Go to mythtv-setup, delete all old channels + sources, recreate them
6. Start mythbackend
7. Run mythfilldatabase

Which seems to have worked somewhat - I get the new channel callsigns
etc, but there is no data for any of the channels that are new, or
have been moved around.

Anyone have any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Matt Gibson