[mythtv-users] HdHomerun QAM channel lock [solved]

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:50:11 UTC 2007

I was able to get solid lock, every time on the 2 channels I was
having issues with. Here's how:
I went into the mythconverg mysql db and edited the channel table by
hand. For the 2 channels that wouldnt lock, I simply updated the
values of atsc_major_chan and atsc_minor_chan both to '0'. voila!

I tried this on a hunch, since all references I found online had those
both set to zero, as did the other channels in my lineup. I'm honestly
not sure what those columns refer to, but it works great now.
-J