[mythtv-users] HD TV Out Video Card Options?

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Sun Mar 18 02:17:08 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Jon
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 10:58 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] HD TV Out Video Card Options?

nVidia cards 6600 GT and up that have tv-out include component out.

Mark Bell wrote:
> Can anyone give me any input on a decent PCIEx16 or PCIEx4 video card
> for mythtv .20
>

> I will need to output to a HD Monitor via Component somehow and a PC
LCD
> via DVI or VGA
> >  >
> New motherboard does not have an AGP slot and onboard video is Intel
GMA
> X3000
> >
> Thanks

[Mark Bell]
Has anyone had any success outputting video thru a card with component
out to an HDTV monitor?

I have a Samsung 42" widescreen Rear projection it does 480i/480p/1080i
with component inputs. I am curious if this setup is going work before I
invest more time and money