[mythtv-users] MythArchive problem... no longer works.

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Mar 18 15:40:00 UTC 2007

On Mar 18, 2007, at 6:18 AM, A JM wrote:

> Well that's the recording I get from my Nexus dvb-s card... I don't
> know how to change it, can I, suggestions welcome?

I guess that means you get whatever MPEG was sent by the program
supplier, but to make a playable DVD you will have to re-encode to a
resolution that a DVD player can recognize.

I don't use MythArchive so I don't know if it will automatically do
that, but you could certainly do it manually with any number of tools.

Do you have problems with all programs on all channels? Are they all
sent at the same resolution?