[mythtv-users] nVidia OverScan with VGA cable

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:38:54 UTC 2007

> You need to post the make & model of your plasma TV and (since it's
> quite possible that no-one here has the same model) also do some
> homework on that yourself; googling "$make $model overscan" is a good
> start.

It's a Panasonic TH-50PX600A (50" plasma). I've added what I've done
so far to the wiki at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Modeline_Database#Panasonic_TH-50PX600A
but it could be that someone has got a better modeline rather than
just using one from the mode pool. Mine isn't perfect - as evidenced
by the fact that I have this overrscan issue. It's pretty damn good
but I'm after perfection!

Regards,
Phill