[mythtv-users] EITshc, EITp&f, Event_id instead ov DVB-EIT Scheduled for recordings

Josť Oliver Segura primijos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:04:52 UTC 2007

       Hi all,

       I sent a complaint to one of our public televisions in order to
note that their scheduled programs timing (EPG) didn't correspond to
real showing times. They have sent me a response (yes!) telling that
I'm right, and they try to fix that but is not always OK. In their
response, they also point out that there are other mechanisms to
program recordings without using only DVB-EIT Scheduled information,
but using information found in (I'm copying literally here): EIT p&f,
EITsch and a parameter called Event_Id.

       Anybody knows something about that? Does Myth support this kind
of scheduling for programs?

       Best,
       Jose