[mythtv-users] Strange problem when recording shows at 23:45

Theng Kiat Ng treblid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:22:09 UTC 2007

I have this strange problem recording shows that starts on 23:45.

I'm in Perth, Australia. The program in question is "The Late Show With
David Letterman" on Channel Ten.  Sometimes the show starts at 23:15,
somtimes at 23:45. The show go for around 3hrs long (according to the EPG).

MythTV always record only around 15+ minutes (+ a few minutes more because I
always start my recordings early). if the show starts at 23:45, it's fine at
other times.

I'm using SVN (13062). Anybody seeing the same problem?

What's the way to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks.

Regards,