[mythtv-users] nfs related frontend issues

John Goulah jgoulah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:41:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

 I had recently switched all of my data partitions to an NFS mounted
filesystem.  Everything works fine, until the system is sitting for about a
day or so, and then when I try to go into the videos they are gone, and I
have to restart the frontend.  A similar problem happens with the music
portion, except it just freezes when I click it.  Again restarting the
frontend solves the problem. The NFS partitions stay mounted (I dont have to
remount anything).  Is there anything I can do to resolve this, or ideas on
where to look for the problem?

Thanks!
John